Setup Questions

Eugene

Re: Setup Questions

Post by Eugene »

countryboy wrote:I deleted the Wav file but since this is a Wild Media Trial is this why I'm not seeing/understanding the steps you listed?
Unfortunately, I do not understand the question.
countryboy

Post by countryboy »

[/quote]
If you use individual settings of devices: Settings - Server - "The list of authorized client devices" - choose a device - Edit - Settings - Embedded file support - Music[/quote]

Eugene I figured out what you were saying so I deleted Wav from both places and Wav is no longer listed under supported files, so now what I need to be able to play Wav files?

I want to buy your product but not before you can figure out why I can't play Wav files.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

countryboy wrote:
If you use individual settings of devices: Settings - Server - "The list of authorized client devices" - choose a device - Edit - Settings - Embedded file support - Music
Eugene I figured out what you were saying so I deleted Wav from both places and Wav is no longer listed under supported files, so now what do I do I need to be able to play Wav files?
Now wav-files must be sent through the transcoding. The player shows any information about music-resources ?