Image stuttering and sound sync issues with recorded HD

Fredrik70

Image stuttering and sound sync issues with recorded HD

Post by Fredrik70 »

When recording from the Finnish Nelonen HD channel, with DVBViewer Technisat Edition, the resulting transportstream .ts file has sound out of sync and image stuttering issues when using Movies-TxMuxer profile. The default profile cannot play back the file.

I have uploaded a test file here: http://www.freddis.fi/test/

The result can be seen by chosing Test transcoding, and playing the produced file on the PC.

Could there be something wrong with the transcoding profile script? The original file can be played normally on the pc. I'm using the latest version 1.03
Eugene

Re: Image stuttering and sound sync issues with recorded HD

Post by Eugene »

Fredrik70 wrote:When recording from the Finnish Nelonen HD channel, with DVBViewer Technisat Edition, the resulting transportstream .ts file has sound out of sync and image stuttering issues when using Movies-TxMuxer profile. The default profile cannot play back the file.

I have uploaded a test file here: http://www.freddis.fi/test/

The result can be seen by chosing Test transcoding, and playing the produced file on the PC.

Could there be something wrong with the transcoding profile script? The original file can be played normally on the pc. I'm using the latest version 1.03
In the folder Settings (navigation via the folder Transcoding) you can to choose a frame rate 25 or "Edit information" on right click mouse, to choose a video track, Edit, Frame rate: 25
Fredrik70

Re: Image stuttering and sound sync issues with recorded HD

Post by Fredrik70 »

Yes, thank you, settting frame rate to 25 helped with the stuttering.
However, the video and sound is very much out of sync. The sound starts much later...
So it is still pretty much unwatchable.
Also, does this mean that I have to edit the settings for every indivdual file, because I was planning on doing daily/weekly recordings and it would be rather akward to have to edit every file before watching.