New User with Samsung LE40C630

fred from lyon

Re: New User with Samsung LE40C630

Post by fred from lyon »

Hi,

I updated podcasts by selecting podcast item, right click and select update podcasts.
A popup is displayed "Download podcast list", but still no thumbnails.

WMS have right to access to the internet in the firewall.

Maybe links have to be updated ?

thanks
fred from lyon

Post by fred from lyon »

Hi,

i have installed ie8 and everything works now, thanks a lot Eugene.
Posdcasts need ie8 and i didn't know that i had to double click on jlc icone to update channel list.
Very interesting features.
I think that uncompatibles channels or podcasts had to be setup with the same settings of the first channel i asked you about ?

The last things i have to check are :

1 - The folder are browsed evrytime i launch wms, i'd like to disable it because 20 000 pictures it's long to scan.
2 - I will try to created personnalized folder for example - Movies unwatched or pictures by theme "My son", "macros", ... with files from different folder.

great software Eugene
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
fred from lyon wrote: i have installed ie8 and everything works now, thanks a lot Eugene.
Posdcasts need ie8 and i didn't know that i had to double click on jlc icone to update channel list.
Very interesting features.
I think that uncompatibles channels or podcasts had to be setup with the same settings of the first channel i asked you about ?
May be for channels, unlikely for podcasts.
fred from lyon wrote: The last things i have to check are :
1 - The folder are browsed evrytime i launch wms, i'd like to disable it because 20 000 pictures it's long to scan.
Settings - Media-resources - Scanning - "Scanning of the directory of media resources at program startup"
fred from lyon wrote: 2 - I will try to created personnalized folder for example - Movies unwatched or pictures by theme "My son", "macros", ... with files from different folder.
Help - Contents - "The formation of collections of films, music playlists, photo albums"
fred from lyon

Post by fred from lyon »

Thank's Eugene,

I saw script "default script for web navigation page" and i can't find where to use these scripts.
The same for transcoding script. In settings - Devices - Web Navigation the is no script menu.

No more in stettings - server ?

Maybe a screenshot to find where to use them ? (both web and transcoding).

thank's

PS : A lot of JLC Channels are not working
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

fred from lyon wrote: I saw script "default script for web navigation page" and i can't find where to use these scripts.
Version 1.07.1
fred from lyon wrote: The same for transcoding script.
Settings - Transcoder - Profiles
fred from lyon wrote: PS : A lot of JLC Channels are not working
Maybe, it's free channels.
fred from lyon

Post by fred from lyon »

Hi Eugene,

I did the update described here http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... f=19&t=734 :
Everything gone right and update was successfull. I will have another look tonight.

When i go to ? and about wild media server it's shown version 1.07 11/02/2010 but nothing about realease candidate 2 ?

Thank's.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
fred from lyon wrote: I did the update described here http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... f=19&t=734 :
Everything gone right and update was successfull. I will have another look tonight.

When i go to ? and about wild media server it's shown version 1.07 11/02/2010 but nothing about realease candidate 2 ?
Version 1.07.1 (http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... f=19#p4269) adds the ability to use a script to create Web-navigation pages
fred from lyon

Post by fred from lyon »

Another small question.
How can i sort pictures by date ? There is a function when you watch pictures via usb but not via dlna.

thank's
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

fred from lyon wrote:Another small question.
How can i sort pictures by date ? There is a function when you watch pictures via usb but not via dlna.
Setup sort order: http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... 3264#p3264
fred from lyon

Post by fred from lyon »

Thank's Eugene,

I update Rc2 not 1.07.1, excuse me.

;)