Files ends too early?

copson

Files ends too early?

Post by copson »

Hi,
had this problem for a while now and cannot really tell when I started to appear but the last few movies I have watched have always ended too early, like maybe 5 minutes or so from where it actually ends. It seems like it calculates the length wrong somehow and then just stops streaming after it has reached what it thinks is the end of the file. Like something that is calculates the length based on 25fps but instead it plays up at 24fps? Are there any setting I can change to make it calculate the right time? It not so fun to have to go back into the 5min interval folder and start from the last 5-10 minutes to see the ending of a movie so I would really like to find out what the problem might be. The files I have been using are 24fps mkv files.

I have also noticed that subtitles some times gets out of sync which might also be related because it calculates the time wrong somehow?

There might be some combinations of settings that are wrong that I could try to change? I am using 1.02 latest version on a Samsung B650.