WMS without internet connection fails?

Ploegske

WMS without internet connection fails?

Post by Ploegske »

I have license for more than a year now. But since a few weeks my WMS does not work anymore. BDP-S370 does not see WM server anymore and WMS setup does not read device code anymore.
Also, since a few weeks I do not have an internet connection anymore on the same location.
Does WMS need internet connection to check license code? Or is something else wrong here?

Thnx!
Eugene

Re: WMS without internet connection fails?

Post by Eugene »

Privacy for WMS inviolable.

Device registration: http://www.wildmediaserver.com/device_registration.php
Ploegske

Post by Ploegske »

Sorry don't understand the word inviolable, so can't understand the context of what your are talking about.
I know how device registration works, but don't understand why it suddenly stops working. And why refresh or search button behind device-code field does not work anymore.

Do I need to unregister the device and add it again manually with registration code?

Eugene

Post by Eugene »

At what step you have a problem?
Ploegske

Post by Ploegske »

I still have registration code filled in. But my device-field is empty and the button behind that field can't find my device anymore.
There's no problem with the firewall I think (nothing changed) and I can see the device from my Windows 7 explorer...
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Device registration: http://www.wildmediaserver.com/device_registration.php

At what step you have a problem?
Ploegske

Post by Ploegske »

Sorry, problem was somewhere else. Apparently my router has given all devices in the network IP adresses in a whole different range. Even though I had set it up to give reserved IP adresses. So my computer could see the device, but WMS could not find it anymore. Problem solved, thanks for helping.