Subwindows for internet database dialog lost!

copson

Subwindows for internet database dialog lost!

Post by copson »

Hi,
First of all, great program! The only one I successfully manages to transcode DTS mkv's on the fly to my Samsung TV.

I was updating my media informations by pressing the button "Search on websites IMDB..." and then using the dialog titled "Internet database of films, music" which worked fine and I was adding thumbnails and information.

However I managed somehow to click somewhere in the titles of the subwindows by mistake so they disappeared and I am only left with an empty "Media resource page". How can I reset those windows to show again so I can do the searches etc like I did before? I have tried to restart the program but it seems to remember exactly all the settings so I am left with the same look when I start it again... I have tried the button "Default Form Layout" in the help menu which I hoped should reset the layouts, but it stays the same. I am running 0.73.

This is how it now looks:

Thanks!
Eugene

Re: Subwindows for internet database dialog lost!

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
copson wrote: I was updating my media informations by pressing the button "Search on websites IMDB..." and then using the dialog titled "Internet database of films, music" which worked fine and I was adding thumbnails and information.

However I managed somehow to click somewhere in the titles of the subwindows by mistake so they disappeared and I am only left with an empty "Media resource page". How can I reset those windows to show again so I can do the searches etc like I did before? I have tried to restart the program but it seems to remember exactly all the settings so I am left with the same look when I start it again... I have tried the button "Default Form Layout" in the help menu which I hoped should reset the layouts, but it stays the same. I am running 0.73.

:) :(
Delete file ?:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wild Media Server\WMS\Layouts\6a75e4fde0fc90cbb622d7d58655876a.dsl
copson

Post by copson »

Eugene wrote:Hi,
copson wrote: I was updating my media informations by pressing the button "Search on websites IMDB..." and then using the dialog titled "Internet database of films, music" which worked fine and I was adding thumbnails and information.

Delete file ?:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Wild Media Server\WMS\Layouts\6a75e4fde0fc90cbb622d7d58655876a.dsl
Thanks, Eugene, that made the trick! Would never have found that one on my own :)
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

copson wrote:
Eugene wrote:Hi,

Thanks, Eugene, that made the trick! Would never have found that one on my own :)
I will make changes to the program, so it was impossible to close.