Update to 5.05 (x64) (5.04-5.05)
Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.5.05
1. Added support multi-room system Heos for the Denon devices.
2. Added device configuration "Denon (Heos)".
3. Added default registration of m4b-files to device configurations.
4. For audiobooks (m4b, mka) added partitioning of the media resource into chapters during scanning, the main file can be hidden in the list of media resources by the right mouse button.
5. Loading information about media resources from Internet databases:
- added scripts:
- IMDb-API (Movies);
- IMDb-API (Series);
- TheTVDB.com (v4, Series);
- TheTVDB.com (v4, Movies);
- updated script IMDB.
IMDb-API.com (https://www.imdb-api.com) - ApiKey required, 100 requests per day for free.
TheTVDB.com (https://www.thetvdb.com) - PIN required, payed and free subscriptions.
On October 1, 2021, the current TheTVDB.com API ceases to be supported (script TheTVDB.com).
6. Renderer list (DMR):
- in the menu by the right mouse button added the ability to sort devices by Name, IP-address and type (DLNA, AirPlay, GCast).
- added setting "Airplay: Initialize the volume before music playback" (enabled by default, value -25 dB, range from -30 dB to 0 dB, 0 dB - maximum volume).