Downmixing movie sound to two channels

Eugene

Re: Downmixing movie sound to two channels

Post by Eugene »

Klausi69 wrote:When I simply try to select Movies-WMF I got error 80040216. I assume that some objects (ffdshow.ax in subfolder "filters"?) are missing. Do you mean that I can change to Movies-CoreAVC without having CoreCodec 2.0, then modifying that script and as a result I get a downmixed sound? Unfortunately I didn't find many information about profile WMF and CoreAVC in this forum. This makes it difficult for me to reconstruct your idea of taking some changes to get the best result.
Honestly, the best solution for you is to buy a network player. I can write a sample script, but it will be a temporary solution. Unfortunately, Philips TV player is very weak and the reason for the negative emotions of users.
Klausi69

Re: Downmixing movie sound to two channels

Post by Klausi69 »

I agree with you, that Philips TV sets (from 2009) are weak in supporting DLNA. Until now, WMS is balancing those disadvantages for me sufficiently. Perhaps I buy a player. :? The non-existing setting of downmixing was one of the very few, but not indispensable things I missed. Thanks anyway.