Sony KDL-46EX700 TsMuxer profile problem

barisyazganc

Sony KDL-46EX700 TsMuxer profile problem

Post by barisyazganc »

Hi,

I have just found this great media server. I'm on my trial and if i could manage to handle some small problems, i want to buy it. Because the other DLNA servers didn't work for me at all. This is the best fit to my needs. But some problems,

First of all i have a lot of 1080p coded mkv files and i will use DLNA just for mkv most of the time. Since my TV only supports AVHCD, I learned from the forum topics that i need to use the TSMUXER transcoder profile in order to watch my mkv files on my tv.

At this point, my files worked flawlessy perfect streamed through my TV. But the most important and cool movies in my library was encoded with h264 high@5.1 profile level.

What i saw from the transcoding logs that these files are converting to 4.1 profile during the muxing, i finally got picture on my tv with the Movies TSMuxer transcoding profile. But the movies are choppy, and the picture is like trying to play a corrupt video file. The frames are mixed with unknown frames with silly colors..

Does anyone encountered a problem like this?

If i find a solution for this, the wild media server will be the only server that i'm going to use forever! :)

Best Regards...
barisyazganc

Re: Sony KDL-46EX700 TsMuxer profile problem

Post by barisyazganc »

Update:

Also I've a Sony BDP-S470 Blu-ray player and the player perfectly plays those files (5.1 profile)