Movie Content Lists

twoelles

Movie Content Lists

Post by twoelles »

I have a watch folder set which receives daily downloads of a TV series: various programs from A-Z. My problem is the list shows the program series alphabetically BUT in random date order. How do I set and maintain the alphabetical order with shows of the same name/series listed in a ascending date order as well?

Thks.
Eugene

Re: Movie Content Lists

Post by Eugene »

twoelles wrote:I have a watch folder set which receives daily downloads of a TV series: various programs from A-Z. My problem is the list shows the program series alphabetically BUT in random date order. How do I set and maintain the alphabetical order with shows of the same name/series listed in a ascending date order as well?
http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... 3259#p3259
twoelles

Re: Movie Content Lists

Post by twoelles »

I followed that route as instructed. But to 'dual sort' (i.e. Title & Date) still doesn't work. I am curious to know where the hell is 'Recently Added' after doing this:

"Settings - Additional - Events - "After addition of media resource at scanning" - "After addition of media resource at scanning" (adding new media resources to a folder "Playlists\Recently Added)"