Dlink-510

ktx7ca

Dlink-510

Post by ktx7ca »

Hello I have very recently stumbled onto to this piece of software and so far it seams quite good. I have a varied bunch of media client units about the house and have managed to get the Xbox original,D-Link320,Play station 3 and the xbox 360 working with the software after bit of fiddling.

I was hoping some one could shed some light on to how to get the D-link 510 working. I can see the server no problem and it lists all the movie/Tv Media. It just that they are all greyed out.

any ideas are greatly acepted

Thanks
Eugene

Re: Dlink-510

Post by Eugene »

Hello,
ktx7ca wrote:I have very recently stumbled onto to this piece of software and so far it seams quite good. I have a varied bunch of media client units about the house and have managed to get the Xbox original,D-Link320,Play station 3 and the xbox 360 working with the software after bit of fiddling.

I was hoping some one could shed some light on to how to get the D-link 510 working. I can see the server no problem and it lists all the movie/Tv Media. It just that they are all greyed out.

any ideas are greatly acepted
What type of device used for D-link 510?
Use individual configuration for each device?
What type of files the problem files?
ktx7ca

Post by ktx7ca »

I am using individual configuration for each device,I have tried most of the configurations listed with the same result. all files are greyed out except for the .mpg they work fine. most of the files are in AVI format

thanks
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

ktx7ca wrote:I am using individual configuration for each device,I have tried most of the configurations listed with the same result. all files are greyed out except for the .mpg they work fine. most of the files are in AVI format
In the form "Individual settings client device" on the button "File types" try to change the mime-type for avi-files on
video/x-msvideo or video/x-ms-avi or video/avi or video/divx.