Internet Movies (youtube) on TV for transcode

carnero

Internet Movies (youtube) on TV for transcode

Post by carnero »

Hi every one,

I have a sony Bravia TV, first of all I want to thanks for the nice server been created.
All the resources work perfectly with me. I can watch movies(all formats), listen sounds, and see photos.
I'm having a problem when try to watch youtube videos for example. I cant streaming for the TV.
With online radio works perfectly (for example I can listen all radios from Di.fm) but with video no. how can I watch youtube, megavideos? what are the configurations I must set?
Take a look at the print screams. Image this are the transcode error.
and the other image are my configurations on the WMSImage
What I have to change to watch internet movies on the TV. I really appreciate your help.
thank you!
Eugene

Re: Internet Movies (youtube) on TV for transcode

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
carnero wrote: I have a sony Bravia TV, first of all I want to thanks for the nice server been created.
All the resources work perfectly with me. I can watch movies(all formats), listen sounds, and see photos.
I'm having a problem when try to watch youtube videos for example. I cant streaming for the TV.
With online radio works perfectly (for example I can listen all radios from Di.fm) but with video no. how can I watch youtube, megavideos? what are the configurations I must set?
Take a look at the print screams. Image this are the transcode error.
and the other image are my configurations on the WMSImage
What I have to change to watch internet movies on the TV. I really appreciate your help.
thank you!
I think would useful this topic http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... f=20&t=259
carnero

Post by carnero »

Hi Eugene,
Thank you for your help,
I could add the podcast like the link you show me as you can see
I did the same configuration too (Settings-"File-types", m2ts - Edit, turn on "Positioning media resources (stream)" - turn on "By position in file ", same for mpg if used Movies (primary).), take a look.
but still have problems, no youtube videos.

What I need to do? thank you for your help again.
Att.
Matheus Zago
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

carnero wrote: Thank you for your help,
I could add the podcast like the link you show me as you can see
I did the same configuration too (Settings-"File-types", m2ts - Edit, turn on "Positioning media resources (stream)" - turn on "By position in file ", same for mpg if used Movies (primary).), take a look.
but still have problems, no youtube videos.

What I need to do? thank you for your help again.
http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... f=20&t=259
If playing on the device does not work.
1. Check required version.
Tip: do not change anything in the settings program by hands, mpeg1 on the pictures is invalid value