Movie length

lcdata

Movie length

Post by lcdata »

Worked so perfectly and then... I really don't remember changing anything in setting but now I can't get it to show me the length of a movie on TV menu. This affects only NEWLY added movies. The old ones still show the length. I have avi's and mp4's. For one of mp4's I was able to "fix" it by switching TSMuxer profile (that fixed the vertical stretch too, btw), however, the same trick didn't work for others, avi's and mp4's alike.

It worked, as I said, perfectly and then it "suddenly" stopped. Consequently, I can't navigate these new moves; I get "feature not available with this content".

Is there a setting that I might've screwed up?

TIA
Eugene

Re: Movie length

Post by Eugene »

lcdata wrote:Worked so perfectly and then... I really don't remember changing anything in setting but now I can't get it to show me the length of a movie on TV menu. This affects only NEWLY added movies. The old ones still show the length. I have avi's and mp4's. For one of mp4's I was able to "fix" it by switching TSMuxer profile (that fixed the vertical stretch too, btw), however, the same trick didn't work for others, avi's and mp4's alike.

It worked, as I said, perfectly and then it "suddenly" stopped. Consequently, I can't navigate these new moves; I get "feature not available with this content".

Is there a setting that I might've screwed up?
Settings-Scanning-"Read properties of new files when scanning" ?
lcdata

Post by lcdata »

Eugene wrote: Settings-Scanning-"Read properties of new files when scanning" ?
It's already checked off. Doesn't help. Any other idea?

Thanks.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

lcdata wrote:
It's already checked off.
This is the reason for the problem.
lcdata

Post by lcdata »

Eugene wrote:
lcdata wrote:
It's already checked off.
This is the reason for the problem.
Sorry for misunderstanding... what I'm saying is that that option is already enabled. Are you saying that it shouldn't be?

Thanks.