Easy way to import and export configuration

gaingi

Easy way to import and export configuration

Post by gaingi »

wild media server it's very configurable. Maybe too much for people like me. It will be nice if I can download a file from this site with a rigth configuration for my tv and upload into the server. With just one click.
You can organize a download site with different tv models and one or more configuration file (with a description or a list of differences).
Users can provide configuration files. You may provide an esyest way to import and export.
Eugene

Re: Easy way to import and export configuration

Post by Eugene »

gaingi wrote:wild media server it's very configurable. Maybe too much for people like me. It will be nice if I can download a file from this site with a rigth configuration for my tv and upload into the server. With just one click.
You can organize a download site with different tv models and one or more configuration file (with a description or a list of differences).
Users can provide configuration files. You may provide an esyest way to import and export.
Ability to save, load is in the "Individual settings client device" (Settings-Server-A list of allowed client devices). Features Sony TV is very limited, normal viewing is possible only for some files. Sooner or later you get tired of it and you'll find another way to view the video.
gaingi

Post by gaingi »

Eugene wrote: normal viewing is possible only for some files.
What you mean? It is not possible to transcode any file?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

gaingi wrote:
Eugene wrote: normal viewing is possible only for some files.
What you mean? It is not possible to transcode any file?
gaingi wrote: Maybe it's the computer i have this.
It will be difficult
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

cmk001 wrote:Please guide us on another way to view videos.
Network Media player