Internet Resources / scripting help

Internet TV, Radio, Podcasts
jahaswel

Internet Resources / scripting help

Post by jahaswel »

Hey there, just downloaded and the program looks like it has loads of potential, but I'm looking for a bit of help on how to set up scripting for say, parsing a web page for content.

I've written some plug ins for PlayOn in c#, so there's my reference. Can plugins be written for this?

How do I go about adding web content dynamically?

Any help would be appreciated.

Also: is there a repository of scripts that people have already created? Seems like that would benefit the users.

thanks
Eugene

Re: Internet Resources / scripting help

Post by Eugene »

jahaswel wrote:Hey there, just downloaded and the program looks like it has loads of potential, but I'm looking for a bit of help on how to set up scripting for say, parsing a web page for content.

I've written some plug ins for PlayOn in c#, so there's my reference. Can plugins be written for this?

How do I go about adding web content dynamically?
Unfortunately, web-content it is impossible to add. For addition can be used processing of media resources (Settings-Processing), there are classes TXMLDocument and TRegExpr, but function of loading of pages (WmsDownloadURL) is only in scripts of loading of the information from the Internet database of films, music.
imdb.JPG
imdb.JPG (73.89 KiB) Viewed 5299 times
Also there is no possibility to create a new web-item in base, only a file-item.
If it is enough these possibilities, WmsDownloadURL and WmsCreateMediaItem (for web) can be added in processing of media resources in the following version.
jahaswel wrote: Also: is there a repository of scripts that people have already created? Seems like that would benefit the users.
The repository is not present :(