Subtitles problem with SONY EX500

Becko

Subtitles problem with SONY EX500

Post by Becko »

Hello guys,
first sorry for my bad english.
I have installed the latest WMS on my PC (Athlon 3000+, RAM 1.5GB, NVidia 6600GT). Everything with playing movies is OK, except that sometimes movies hacked.
But when i play MKV movie in 1920x1080 - there are no subs?!?! It happens in MKV movies 1280x720 sometimes, but not at all.
I have written a lot of ways in this forum how to fix that, but nothing helped me. I have made a directory for subtitels and i have browseed it, but.. nothing!
Please help me how to fix that! I have 8 days till evulation period, and if i cannot fix that i will not buy it!
But this media server is the best for me of all that i have seen.

Thank you guys in advance!
Becko

Re: Subtitles problem with SONY EX500

Post by Becko »

Does nobody knows???
Even when i integrate the subtitles in the movie i cannot see them again?!?!?
I cannot understand really why??
When I choose not SONY TV, but Unknown device - there ARE Subtitles, but the movie hacked.
Any suggestions??
rickymartin

Post by rickymartin »

I´m missing subtitles too f. e. for movies with Spartacus.
rickymartin

Post by rickymartin »

Becko where are you from? I speak Czech and English. I think problem with subtitles should be solved out by using "TS-muxer" profile for mkv. I still see no logic how to set up TS muxer profile in WMS or on my TV? I suppose that if in WMS than every movie will be played using TS muxer but if I set up it in TV it is only for one video file or will it be remembered for next time? This is mystery for me. I need to do more testing I´m still on the beginning after using it for several months licensed :cry:
Becko

Post by Becko »

rickymartin wrote:Becko where are you from? I speak Czech and English. I think problem with subtitles should be solved out by using "TS-muxer" profile for mkv. I still see no logic how to set up TS muxer profile in WMS or on my TV? I suppose that if in WMS than every movie will be played using TS muxer but if I set up it in TV it is only for one video file or will it be remembered for next time? This is mystery for me. I need to do more testing I´m still on the beginning after using it for several months licensed :cry:
I'm from Bulgaria rickymartin. What do you mean to set up in the TV! Where I can tune in my TV?
I have tried to use TSMUXER profile but... nothing chanaged!
rickymartin

Post by rickymartin »

I mean set up TSMUXER on your remote controller on your tv, in transcoding profile. Where exactly you seted it up?
Becko wrote:
rickymartin wrote:Becko where are you from? I speak Czech and English. I think problem with subtitles should be solved out by using "TS-muxer" profile for mkv. I still see no logic how to set up TS muxer profile in WMS or on my TV? I suppose that if in WMS than every movie will be played using TS muxer but if I set up it in TV it is only for one video file or will it be remembered for next time? This is mystery for me. I need to do more testing I´m still on the beginning after using it for several months licensed :cry:
I'm from Bulgaria rickymartin. What do you mean to set up in the TV! Where I can tune in my TV?
I have tried to use TSMUXER profile but... nothing chanaged!
Becko

Post by Becko »

rickymartin wrote:I mean set up TSMUXER on your remote controller on your tv, in transcoding profile. Where exactly you seted it up?
Attachments
WMS.jpg
WMS.jpg (179.76 KiB) Viewed 8500 times
rickymartin

Post by rickymartin »

Eugene, where is possible in WMS to move subtitles up? Thanks.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

rickymartin wrote:Eugene, where is possible in WMS to move subtitles up? Thanks.
What do you mean?
rickymartin

Post by rickymartin »

I would like to move subtitles up from bottom of the screen, because currently is part of it not visible.
Eugene wrote:
rickymartin wrote:Eugene, where is possible in WMS to move subtitles up? Thanks.
What do you mean?