Transcoding Movie with FLAC Audio

nowakbr

Transcoding Movie with FLAC Audio

Post by nowakbr »

I normally use the stock movies_1920_1080 transcoder for pre-transcoding my movies to use on my Sony TV. Normally the movies I transcode are .mkv files with DCA or AC3 audio. This transcoder works for all these movies.

Now, I have a movie that is 1080p, it is a .mkv file. But it has FLAC audio. 8 channel, 1970 bitrate (which I had to enter manually), 48000 sample rate.

I cannot get any transcoder to work for this movie. This is my first attempt to transcode a movie with FLAC audio.. Any suggestions?

The test-transcode fails on the Steam#0.1 which is the English Audio. It says maybe incorrect parameters... But from what I can tell they are correct.
Eugene

Re: Transcoding Movie with FLAC Audio

Post by Eugene »

nowakbr wrote:I normally use the stock movies_1920_1080 transcoder for pre-transcoding my movies to use on my Sony TV. Normally the movies I transcode are .mkv files with DCA or AC3 audio. This transcoder works for all these movies.

Now, I have a movie that is 1080p, it is a .mkv file. But it has FLAC audio. 8 channel, 1970 bitrate (which I had to enter manually), 48000 sample rate.

I cannot get any transcoder to work for this movie. This is my first attempt to transcode a movie with FLAC audio.. Any suggestions?

The test-transcode fails on the Steam#0.1 which is the English Audio. It says maybe incorrect parameters... But from what I can tell they are correct.
Select a file - right click - Edit information - select audio track - Edit - Channels - 6 - Ok - Ok