Fast forward with subs!!

malle0412

Fast forward with subs!!

Post by malle0412 »

hi WMS

first of all thanks for a great program.. just what i needed :)

my problem is, when i'm watching .avi movies, transcoded with subtitles (.srt) i can't fast forward or otherwise. i'll get a message that says the file is either corrupted or not supported, when do

my Sony bd player is a BDV-E870 home cinema system. so i'm wondering if it is my profil settings that are incorrect.

media device type is set to Sony BDP-S370/S470/S570/S770 (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406) <-- cant i get a greater resolution then that??

and my transcoder is set to TSmuxer, "High priority" (schould it be movies -directshow-tsmuxer insted?)

finally i've checked the transcoding buffer -transcoding without using disc and set the size to 1000MB

schoud my transfer data buffer be greater than 512KB also?

i hope some of you might know the anwser to my problems, looking forward to know so :)

thanks in forward
Eugene

Re: Fast forward with subs!!

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
malle0412 wrote: first of all thanks for a great program.. just what i needed :)

my problem is, when i'm watching .avi movies, transcoded with subtitles (.srt) i can't fast forward or otherwise. i'll get a message that says the file is either corrupted or not supported, when do

my Sony bd player is a BDV-E870 home cinema system. so i'm wondering if it is my profil settings that are incorrect.

media device type is set to Sony BDP-S370/S470/S570/S770 (DLNA, 16:9, 720x406) <-- cant i get a greater resolution then that??
Yes, frame size in settings of program (Settings - Transcoder or Settings - Server - choose a device - Edit - Settings - Transcoding) - width, height, video bitrate.
malle0412 wrote: and my transcoder is set to TSmuxer, "High priority" (schould it be movies -directshow-tsmuxer insted?)

finally i've checked the transcoding buffer -transcoding without using disc and set the size to 1000MB

schoud my transfer data buffer be greater than 512KB also?

i hope some of you might know the anwser to my problems, looking forward to know so :)
Via the folder Transcoding you can to choose playback any minute. With rewinding transcoded content may be a problem.