AV sync

vicmor

AV sync

Post by vicmor »

hi guys! :D

i have a problem: mkv movies with AC3 audio are visible out-of sync from the very beginning of the reproduction. I use Movie-TsMuxer profile and I saw the problem (a little) even with movies with other audio-tracks, but with AC3 it's terrible! I tryed to select "keep the original audio if the compression is the same" but it doesen't solve the issue.

Have anybody any suggest?
vicmor

Re: AV sync

Post by vicmor »

[/quote]

I've noticed the same issue with my Sony and I haven't figured out yet how to fix it. What I generally do is stop and restart the movie, which fixes it for a little bit, and then I have to continuously do that throughout the movie.[/quote]

exactly what happens to me: i have a NX700 + BDV-E370. Tonight i'll try with the profile Movies-CoreAVC...
vicmor

Post by vicmor »

I trayed with CoreAVC and the problem disappeared!

ps: i desabled hardware acceleration on CoreCodec setting, because the if i keep CUDA enabled WMS reports me some error (not viseable during reproduction), anyhow it's not a matter because durig the transcoding the accelleration is not supported (infact if it was so, the Corecodec green icon should appear i the taskbar)
vicmor

Post by vicmor »

I tryed to watch some 720p movies mkv with ac3 audio, and i must say that all dipends on the file itself: AVCore works just with some movies so i finally decided to let the codec selection field empty and now i can playback any format without problem. (The only thing that i had to do was to selct 4:3 even if my Sony is obviously 16:9, to prevent the well known video stretching problem). I just have a little av-desync but it's fault of the fact that the audio passes from the TV and than arrives to the hometheater via HDMI (infact i have the same problem with normal tv program)