How do I...

djo_34

How do I...

Post by djo_34 »

Your product looks promising.
I installed it on Windows Server 2008 x64.
I added a folder of .MKV 720P movies.
I have 2 LG BD390 BluRay players.
I'm currently using Nero MediaHome 4 but it blows.
I press the START button on the console and it says "Start Server" in the log. But the START button stays lit. The STOP button is disabled still. It never starts.

Also, how do I disable TRANSCODING? The BluRay players are capable of playing every codec imaginable.
Eugene

Re: How do I...

Post by Eugene »

djo_34 wrote:Your product looks promising.
I installed it on Windows Server 2008 x64.
I added a folder of .MKV 720P movies.
I have 2 LG BD390 BluRay players.
I'm currently using Nero MediaHome 4 but it blows.
I press the START button on the console and it says "Start Server" in the log. But the START button stays lit. The STOP button is disabled still. It never starts.
Try update program - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... p=314#p314
djo_34 wrote: Also, how do I disable TRANSCODING? The BluRay players are capable of playing every codec imaginable.
Choose device configuration WDTV Live (Settings-Device)
djo_34

Post by djo_34 »

Eugene,

Thanks... both suggestions worked.

One last thing... how do I NOT display the "Watch Folders" directory? I get a Movies folder. Within that folder, I have to click on Watch Folders to see my scanned folders.

How do I get my scanned directories "Action", "Drama", "Horror" to display on the top level of the Movies folder without the Watch Folders directory displaying?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

djo_34 wrote:Eugene,

Thanks... both suggestions worked.

One last thing... how do I NOT display the "Watch Folders" directory? I get a Movies folder. Within that folder, I have to click on Watch Folders to see my scanned folders.

How do I get my scanned directories "Action", "Drama", "Horror" to display on the top level of the Movies folder without the Watch Folders directory displaying?
Continued - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... p?f=3&t=85