sony 32ex500

paltibet

sony 32ex500

Post by paltibet »

Hello

I am posting here but I am not sure about the problem, I am not sure that the problem have to do with the tv
I am having problems with wms. When I don't use wms for a long time, one or two week, my tv can't connect to the server. I don't know why because everything is the same that two week ago was working fine.
It did happen two times and the solution was uninstall and install wms again, apply license, scan, etc. And that is relly annoying.

Any help?

Thanks in advance
Eugene

Re: sony 32ex500

Post by Eugene »

Hello,
paltibet wrote: I am posting here but I am not sure about the problem, I am not sure that the problem have to do with the tv
I am having problems with wms. When I don't use wms for a long time, one or two week, my tv can't connect to the server. I don't know why because everything is the same that two week ago was working fine.
It did happen two times and the solution was uninstall and install wms again, apply license, scan, etc. And that is relly annoying.

Any help?
You can remove the IP-address - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... &f=3#p4898

(in any case, no need uninstall - just check settings)
paltibet

Re: sony 32ex500

Post by paltibet »

Eugene wrote:Hello,
paltibet wrote: I am posting here but I am not sure about the problem, I am not sure that the problem have to do with the tv

Any help?
You can remove the IP-address - http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... &f=3#p4898

(in any case, no need uninstall - just check settings)
It works
Thanks