Dynamic media resource URL?

S@gittarius

Dynamic media resource URL?

Post by S@gittarius »

Hi Eugene,
Is it possible to execute a code just before an Internet media starts playing? The link to the media resource has to be generated short before that because the service is time sensitive and the URL expires about 5 minutes after the initial request. I suppose it could be done by creating a special transcoding profile for this kind of media. Just like tsMuxer’s profile. But I could not figure out how to achieve that.
Any help would be highly appreciated!
Regards
Eugene

Re: Dynamic media resource URL?

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
S@gittarius wrote: Is it possible to execute a code just before an Internet media starts playing? The link to the media resource has to be generated short before that because the service is time sensitive and the URL expires about 5 minutes after the initial request. I suppose it could be done by creating a special transcoding profile for this kind of media. Just like tsMuxer’s profile. But I could not figure out how to achieve that.
You can use the folder "Podcasts", script "Script for the links to the resource"
S@gittarius

Post by S@gittarius »

Eugene wrote:Hi,
S@gittarius wrote: Is it possible to execute a code just before an Internet media starts playing? The link to the media resource has to be generated short before that because the service is time sensitive and the URL expires about 5 minutes after the initial request. I suppose it could be done by creating a special transcoding profile for this kind of media. Just like tsMuxer’s profile. But I could not figure out how to achieve that.
You can use the folder "Podcasts", script "Script for the links to the resource"
And the script will be executed when I select the media on the TV?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

S@gittarius wrote:
Eugene wrote:Hi,
And the script will be executed when I select the media on the TV?
Yes