"Faster" fast forwards

ashwinurao

"Faster" fast forwards

Post by ashwinurao »

Hi,

It would be really good to have faster fast forwards/ Rewinds. 3x is a bit slow to seek to some point in the video of length 2 hours. I know there is the minute-by-minute selection available in "Transcoding", but fast forwarding is fun and easy to figure out where you stopped watching something. It also acts as a small recap :)

Since almost all desktop media players have this, I am not sure about the complexity of the feature, but it would be nice. Say - 1x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 25x ?

Thanks.
rickymartin

Re: "Faster" fast forwards

Post by rickymartin »

Can we sort minute-by-minute by time or something else? I´m using it but it is not transparent.
ashwinurao wrote:Hi,

It would be really good to have faster fast forwards/ Rewinds. 3x is a bit slow to seek to some point in the video of length 2 hours. I know there is the minute-by-minute selection available in "Transcoding", but fast forwarding is fun and easy to figure out where you stopped watching something. It also acts as a small recap :)

Since almost all desktop media players have this, I am not sure about the complexity of the feature, but it would be nice. Say - 1x, 3x, 5x, 10x, 25x ?

Thanks.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
ashwinurao wrote:

The server does not control the device
ashwinurao

Post by ashwinurao »

Eugene wrote:Hi,
ashwinurao wrote:

What about transcoded videos? Can this be done at least for that?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

ashwinurao wrote:
Eugene wrote:Hi,
ashwinurao wrote:

What about transcoded videos? Can this be done at least for that?
Settings - Service - "Folder Transcoding - the beginning intervals of watching a movie"