Quick transcoding question

Zoltrix

Re: Quick transcoding question

Post by Zoltrix »

Thanks Eugene that did the trick.

Another strange question. It seems the "transcoder console window" doesn't work on Windows 2008 R2, any idea why? It works on Windows 7, but now I've got WMS running on Windows 2008 R2, and with the same settings, the "transcoder console window" remains empty no matter what media I play.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Zoltrix wrote: Another strange question. It seems the "transcoder console window" doesn't work on Windows 2008 R2, any idea why? It works on Windows 7, but now I've got WMS running on Windows 2008 R2, and with the same settings, the "transcoder console window" remains empty no matter what media I play.
Maybe the server is running as a Windows service
Zoltrix

Post by Zoltrix »

Yes it was running as a service. I've just turned off the "Install Windows service" option, and am now running it manually again. But it has made no difference.

Also, if I switch it to "Show transcoder console window", that doesn't work either, no command window opens when any media is played.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Zoltrix wrote:Yes it was running as a service. I've just turned off the "Install Windows service" option, and am now running it manually again. But it has made no difference.

Also, if I switch it to "Show transcoder console window", that doesn't work either, no command window opens when any media is played.
It's unlikely
Zoltrix

Post by Zoltrix »

So I am lying? Nice way to encourage people to buy your software...