WTV H264 question

Kidthewiz

WTV H264 question

Post by Kidthewiz »

Hi, i am really new to all this! :)
I have a quick question!

First, let me explain my setup:

I use Hauppauge HD PVR (image: Component, Audio: Analog)
I use windows media center to record file
I use a PS3 to brodcast
For sure, i use Wild Media server

To be able to see image and sound when broadcastng, i use the TSMuxer-Movies Profile of the latest version (1.08.2 released on DEC 31th)
If i used WTV PS or WTV TS it dosent'work and i received Error code 80040216.
I know that according to this POST, it should not work with TSMuxer-Movies Profile... but it's working for me

Since i record with the hauppauge Device, it's now impossible to ricght-clkick and convert it ot DVR-MS format. I was able to do this with my old Hauppauge 1600 Capture Card

I also noticed that when broadcasting on some WTV files, the file may stop playing for 1 or 2 seconds.
To resolved this, i use the WTV to TS converter from DVR-MS.com. Converted, the file is playing perfectly...

The questions:

1st: Is it normal that my WTV File cannot be played with the WTV PS or TS Profile?
2nd: What can i do to play the WTV file without having the 1 second stop issue? (i would like to be able to play the file without haviong to convert it!)

I have a sample file, please indicate me where i can upload it!
Eugene

Re: WTV H264 question

Post by Eugene »

Hi,

Settings - Device - Type - click "Restore from the distribution kit"
or (individual settings of device)
Settings - Server - choose a device - Edit - Settings - Type - click "Restore from the distribution kit"

Settings - Transcoder - Profiles - "Movies - TsMuxer" - Restore
Kidthewiz

Re: WTV H264 question

Post by Kidthewiz »

sorry for the late response!
Do you have any pictures for the last step?
i can't find the restore button: Settings - Transcoder - Profiles - "Movies - TsMuxer" - Restore
thx!