KDL-52EX700

Thealchimist

KDL-52EX700

Post by Thealchimist »

Hi,
I have a Sony KDL-52EX700. I downloaded a demo version of WMS and managed to use to play video and films on my TV. Due to some troubles with my PC, I needed to format my laptop. Now that I downloded a new WMS, my TV can not se the WMS. If I use other servers, not simultaneously, my TV manage to "see" the other media servers but not the WMS.
Can any one help me with this.
THX
Eugene

Re: KDL-52EX700

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
Thealchimist wrote: I have a Sony KDL-52EX700. I downloaded a demo version of WMS and managed to use to play video and films on my TV. Due to some troubles with my PC, I needed to format my laptop. Now that I downloded a new WMS, my TV can not se the WMS. If I use other servers, not simultaneously, my TV manage to "see" the other media servers but not the WMS.
Help - Contents - Starting the media server
rickymartin

Post by rickymartin »

Meybe your WMS license expired, there is trial period, it doesn´t matter if you uninstall it and install it again. Try buy this great program and it will work for your SONY. I own Sony 40EX500.
Thealchimist wrote:Hi,
I have a Sony KDL-52EX700. I downloaded a demo version of WMS and managed to use to play video and films on my TV. Due to some troubles with my PC, I needed to format my laptop. Now that I downloded a new WMS, my TV can not se the WMS. If I use other servers, not simultaneously, my TV manage to "see" the other media servers but not the WMS.
THX
Thealchimist

Post by Thealchimist »

Eugene wrote:Hi,
Thealchimist wrote: I have a Sony KDL-52EX700. I downloaded a demo version of WMS and managed to use to play video and films on my TV. Due to some troubles with my PC, I needed to format my laptop. Now that I downloded a new WMS, my TV can not se the WMS. If I use other servers, not simultaneously, my TV manage to "see" the other media servers but not the WMS.
Help - Contents - Starting the media server
Thanks Eugene,
Both the TV and the server are shown on the list of available device. No error message appears on the log-window when I restart the server. and I can see the designated IP adress. However the test with http://IP-ADRESS is not successful. Can it be due to expired trial period. I downloaded the new version but it does not work. If it so, how can I be sure that this is the problem and I can run WMS after purchasing the lisence.
THX
Thealchimist
ironman

Post by ironman »

Any firewall enabled, that's blocking the WMS?