BDP-S370 rewind problems

madman

BDP-S370 rewind problems

Post by madman »

Hello. I am trying to enable rewinding with my Sony BDP-S370 player. I can rewind, if file initially was MPEG coded, but in case of pre-transcoding (WMS convert file to AVC, High@L4.1) rewind won't work. Help me to resolve the problem, please.

P.S. One more thing. It seems to be a bug: transcoder picks the wrong audio stream. At least not the one, I've chosen.
Eugene

Re: BDP-S370 rewind problems

Post by Eugene »

Hello.
madman wrote:I am trying to enable rewinding with my Sony BDP-S370 player. I can rewind, if file initially was MPEG coded, but in case of pre-transcoding (WMS convert file to AVC, High@L4.1) rewind won't work. Help me to resolve the problem, please.
Player may not support rewind in some formats. Through the folder Transcoding you can choose to play any minutes.
madman wrote: P.S. One more thing. It seems to be a bug: transcoder picks the wrong audio stream. At least not the one, I've chosen.
Choice for the transcoded content
madman

Post by madman »

Actually I've pre-transcoded a video to a huge, 30Gb, MPEG-coded file, but it still won't rewind(( Player don't show any messages, it just skips to the next file. I've set positioning for files as "By time" (only this checkbox). Is it the right choice?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

madman wrote:Actually I've pre-transcoded a video to a huge, 30Gb, MPEG-coded file, but it still won't rewind(( Player don't show any messages, it just skips to the next file. I've set positioning for files as "By time" (only this checkbox). Is it the right choice?
Use default settings. For pre-transcoding can be used "Movies-TsMuxer"