Sony BDV - E370

Deacon

Sony BDV - E370

Post by Deacon »

So i recently bought a BDV - E370, now the problem is every time i try to play mvk files whit DCA audio,the audio goes out of sync after playing for a bit, this happens even if i use transcoding, i got to admit WMS is the best program so far i found for DLNA, but this is annoying me, if tried allot of things and simply can't make it work properly, any ideas, im still using the trial version of this program, if i get this fix i will probably buy it.

TY
Eugene

Re: Sony BDV - E370

Post by Eugene »

Deacon wrote:So i recently bought a BDV - E370, now the problem is every time i try to play mvk files whit DCA audio,the audio goes out of sync after playing for a bit, this happens even if i use transcoding, i got to admit WMS is the best program so far i found for DLNA, but this is annoying me, if tried allot of things and simply can't make it work properly, any ideas, im still using the trial version of this program, if i get this fix i will probably buy it.
What is the configuration of the device you are using ?
Maybe you're using a receiver and a problem with him ?
Have you checked the file after the test transcoding?
Deacon

Post by Deacon »

Well here is my settings:

And about the transcoding the test transcoding on my pc shows normally, no out of sync audio, only on my Home Cinema, im gonna try to convert the audio to ac3 and see if it works, maybe my BD player doesn't go well whit DCA.
psc777

Post by psc777 »

Deacon, what I want to know is how you got this set up to work at all? On my BDV - E370 I cannot find the server at all. Maybe I missed a step.
I can see the home page with my browser on the pc. My son's Xbox see is, but wont connect due to some firewall issue...(Thats another deal, but not concerned with that now)