No sound when playing .mkv files!!

YoavBZ

Re: No sound when playing .mkv files!!

Post by YoavBZ »

Eugene wrote:
YoavBZ wrote:
Eugene wrote:Maybe off subtitle selection
I'm using this program because of the subtitle support.

Is there any other solution that'll make the video streaming faster? Maybe something related to the script code? Remember that the only problem is the audio codec. Perhaps I can only transcode the audio, so it will ignore the video transcoding?
If your device does not support subtitles, you need to recode the video. You can use the pre-transcoding (Settings-Processing).
My device does support subtitles.. But somehow with any other program I can't see them..
But that's not the point. My problem is with the mkv's DTS audio codec. I want to transcode the file because my device doesn't support the DTS codec. When I'm using the TsMuxer transcoding profile it works! BUT - very slowly, so what I'm asking is what can I do to make the transcoding process faster?
Eugene

Re: No sound when playing .mkv files!!

Post by Eugene »

YoavBZ wrote:
Eugene wrote:
YoavBZ wrote:
Eugene wrote:Maybe off subtitle selection
I'm using this program because of the subtitle support.

Is there any other solution that'll make the video streaming faster? Maybe something related to the script code? Remember that the only problem is the audio codec. Perhaps I can only transcode the audio, so it will ignore the video transcoding?
If your device does not support subtitles, you need to recode the video. You can use the pre-transcoding (Settings-Processing).
My device does support subtitles.. But somehow with any other program I can't see them..
But that's not the point. My problem is with the mkv's DTS audio codec. I want to transcode the file because my device doesn't support the DTS codec. When I'm using the TsMuxer transcoding profile it works! BUT - very slowly, so what I'm asking is what can I do to make the transcoding process faster?
Transcoding profile "Movies - TsMuxer" works very fast, if you have it running slow, so is video transcoding. Check the track list of the film, it should not be yellow lines of subtitles.