SONY KDL46EX700 subtitles problem

veja

SONY KDL46EX700 subtitles problem

Post by veja »

AVC video format with subtitles will not show. in mpeg work without problem, what to do? Please help, what to do? settings?
enigmatic

Re: SONY KDL46EX700 subtitles problem

Post by enigmatic »

Hi, before few days I bought Sony KDL46EX700 and found your great program.
I try to play many movies and work with subs, but when try to play *.mkv (AVC) movie plays without subs
I try to change many options, but without success... when I change *.mkv to *.avi movie start with subs, but lags.
I need for solution of this problem.

p.s. If I pay for license, is this license valid for new versions of program?
Sorry for my bad english.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

enigmatic wrote: I try to play many movies and work with subs, but when try to play *.mkv (AVC) movie plays without subs
I try to change many options, but without success... when I change *.mkv to *.avi movie start with subs, but lags.
I need for solution of this problem.
If your computer's performance is not enough to transcode on the fly, then you can use pre-transcoding (Settings-Processing)
enigmatic wrote: p.s. If I pay for license, is this license valid for new versions of program?
Yes, eternal licences
enigmatic

Post by enigmatic »

My pc is: Athlon 7850, 4gb ddr2, Sapphire HD5770
I think this is enough or not?
All Games, movies and software like 3dmax, autocad and etc. works fast.
I think that problem is somewhere in other settings, I will try to use "pre-transcoding" but think that this is not the right solution.
Change of extension is workaround and that may be mislead the software, result of this is lag.
I will write if have result of pre-transcoding.

Thanks for fastest response.
Regards
enigmatic

Post by enigmatic »

Result of pre-transcoding is file .m2ts, movie again is without subs

Other thing that I observe, files in MPEG2 haven't problems with subs but mkv in AVC have... maybe this is important.

Subs file is ok in Kmplayer works
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

enigmatic wrote:Result of pre-transcoding is file .m2ts, movie again is without subs

Other thing that I observe, files in MPEG2 haven't problems with subs but mkv in AVC have... maybe this is important.

Subs file is ok in Kmplayer works
If the video is not transcoded, the subtitle and can not be.
In order to have subtitles with the profile "Movies - TsMuxer", they must choose in the list of tracks on the right click mouse. If the subtitles are selected, but they do not, then perhaps you are using an older version of the profile "Movies - TsMuxer", (Settings - Transcoder - Profiles - "Movies - tsMuxer" - click Restore)