SAMSUNG 7 Series LED TV can't detect WMS across network

jacobo

SAMSUNG 7 Series LED TV can't detect WMS across network

Post by jacobo »

Hi;

I'm trying out wild media server on a windows 7 system and a Samsung 7 series LED TV and I have a problem. I've set up WMS correctly and it can find the TV across the network and I've given access to it in WMS settings, started the server and yet WMS does not show up on the TV's sources list. Samsung can find the Windows media sharing DLNA but WMS just doesn't show up no matter what I did. What gives? The TV is setup just fine on the network (wired connection) and is perfectly well identified. Below are thumbnails that illustrate how well everything seems on the surface. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanx

AJ
Attachments
Capture-2.jpg
Capture-2.jpg (90.46 KiB) Viewed 5303 times
Capture-1.jpg
Capture-1.jpg (72.05 KiB) Viewed 5303 times
Eugene

Re: SAMSUNG 7 Series LED TV can't detect WMS across network

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
jacobo wrote: I'm trying out wild media server on a windows 7 system and a Samsung 7 series LED TV and I have a problem. I've set up WMS correctly and it can find the TV across the network and I've given access to it in WMS settings, started the server and yet WMS does not show up on the TV's sources list. Samsung can find the Windows media sharing DLNA but WMS just doesn't show up no matter what I did. What gives? The TV is setup just fine on the network (wired connection) and is perfectly well identified. Below are thumbnails that illustrate how well everything seems on the surface. Any help would be highly appreciated.
TV is in the list of devices on Search click ?