Advice for those speaking English when purchasing a license

trevorsem

Advice for those speaking English when purchasing a license

Post by trevorsem »

Hi,

I've been following the wonderful Wild Media Server since it's first test release.

Whilst Eugene has done wonders with WMS I thought it may be helpful for those who speak English to provide some hints and tips in purchasing a license.

Unlike me, READ Eugenes post http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... hp?f=3&t=6 from Friday 14 May around what you need to do BEFORE you buy a license. Eugene will need your DEVICE code so He can provide you the relevant license information.

Please note that you need to be sure what mainly you are going to use WMS for as you need a license per connection method.

Purchases are made through Avangate (a Dutch/American company) who in my case put my purchase on hold why the checked me out for fraud. I had to sent them a scan of my passport and credit card statement to a secure weblink which Avangate provided. Of course this immediately set my alarm bells ringing, but I checked them out with Norton and several other companies and they are genuine, just very careful when it comes to fraud.
Do this ASAP though as they take payment whilst waiting for you to provide the requested information.

Once payment is cleared you will receive a receipt from Avangate and your license details which you need to input into WMS as per link above to register you device.

Any questions then feel free to ask.

:)

T