remove transcoding profile set by TV (not PC)

rommi

remove transcoding profile set by TV (not PC)

Post by rommi »

Hi Eugene

I have Samsung 40B750 TV and MP4 videofiles from mobile phone. I use "Samsung TV (DLNA, 16:9, 1920x1080)" profile and I set MP4 as possible in Embedded file support - video work great without tranascoding.. This is OK :mrgreen:

I set transcoding profile "Movies (primary)_1920x1080" by TV and remote control (not by PC) in one file and this setings work fine, transcoding is OK, but when I look to PC-information about this file - transcoding profile is "empty".... and when I go to file - right click - transcoding profile - clear profile and play this file again - this file still transcoding....

How is way to disable transcoding on this file... on TV in transcoding ...bla bla .. transcoding profiles is not function "clear profile" and "clear profile" on PC not work (because profila is cleare.. :D )

ps: sorry my bad english
Eugene

Re: remove transcoding profile set by TV (not PC)

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
rommi wrote: I have Samsung 40B750 TV and MP4 videofiles from mobile phone. I use "Samsung TV (DLNA, 16:9, 1920x1080)" profile and I set MP4 as possible in Embedded file support - video work great without tranascoding.. This is OK :mrgreen:

I set transcoding profile "Movies (primary)_1920x1080" by TV and remote control (not by PC) in one file and this setings work fine, transcoding is OK, but when I look to PC-information about this file - transcoding profile is "empty".... and when I go to file - right click - transcoding profile - clear profile and play this file again - this file still transcoding....

How is way to disable transcoding on this file... on TV in transcoding ...bla bla .. transcoding profiles is not function "clear profile" and "clear profile" on PC not work (because profila is cleare.. :D )
When selecting your transcoding profile on the PC, is cleaning set profiles for all configurations, which is listed Settings-Server-"A list of allowed client devices". If the list is empty, clean profile does not occur.
To resolve this problem:
1. If the list is empty, then add to it your device to search button.
2. If not empty, then the cause of the problem is I do not know, setting is saved in a file (Windows XP)
?:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Local Settings\Application Data\Wild Media Server\WMS\wmsinfo.ini
3. I will add the possibility of cleaning profile transcoding with media device.
rommi

Re: remove transcoding profile set by TV (not PC)

Post by rommi »

Eugene, thanks for response.....
Eugene wrote:Hi,

When selecting your transcoding profile on the PC, is cleaning set profiles for all configurations, which is listed Settings-Server-"A list of allowed client devices". If the list is empty, clean profile does not occur.
To resolve this problem:
1. If the list is empty, then add to it your device to search button.
2. If not empty, then the cause of the problem is I do not know, setting is saved in a file (Windows XP)
?:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Local Settings\Application Data\Wild Media Server\WMS\wmsinfo.ini
3. I will add the possibility of cleaning profile transcoding with media device.
in my PC A list of allowed client devices is not empty, I have allowed only my TV and "loopback PC".....
but - great, I clear wmsinfo.ini and file working without transcoding, thanks

rommi