Bravia W5500 Playback

Bovine

Bravia W5500 Playback

Post by Bovine »

Hi All,

I have recently purchased a Sony Bravia W5500 and am using WMS to stream media via a 20mb wireless connection. I have no problem connecting to the network and can view all movies, music and pictures on my PC. The only problem is that when viewing movies the playback is constantly buffering and jumps too much for enjoyable viewing. Does anyone know the correct settings to eliminate this problem?

Many Thanks
Eugene

Re: Bravia W5500 Playback

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
Bovine wrote: I have recently purchased a Sony Bravia W5500 and am using WMS to stream media via a 20mb wireless connection. I have no problem connecting to the network and can view all movies, music and pictures on my PC. The only problem is that when viewing movies the playback is constantly buffering and jumps too much for enjoyable viewing. Does anyone know the correct settings to eliminate this problem?
For begin, try to use direct cable connection.
trevorsem

Re: Bravia W5500 Playback

Post by trevorsem »

Bovine wrote:Hi All,

I have recently purchased a Sony Bravia W5500 and am using WMS to stream media via a 20mb wireless connection. I have no problem connecting to the network and can view all movies, music and pictures on my PC. The only problem is that when viewing movies the playback is constantly buffering and jumps too much for enjoyable viewing. Does anyone know the correct settings to eliminate this problem?

Many Thanks
I have the same model of TV as you and had similar problem. Try searching this forum under my username as the chunk transfer option is probably your issue.