Update to 6.09 (x64) (6.08-6.09)
Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP) v.6.09
1. Settings - Server - Web-navigation:
- added setting "Local root directory" - sets the location files to support Web-navigation, can be used to implement custom Web-navigation.
- added the mode "Using the program's Web API", disabled by default.
4. Added the Web-navigation implementation using the program's Web API (file location: "Program installation directory" \ Presentation \ WebAPI), implemented features:
- select and play media files in the HTML5 player of Interner browser, playback using an adapted version of "Photobox viewer";
- playlist formation of DMR devices using "Drag & Drop";
- DMR device control.
6. Updated add-on "FFPlay" module.
7. For Linux, the ability to install the service has been added (server operation without starting of the main program).