Wild Media Server Wild Media Server
 
 
 
E-Mail Us
Home Product Info Download Buy Forum Feedback Extend Trial Contact Us Sitemap
 
It is currently Sat May 21, 2022 7:19 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Flash Video
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:29 pm 

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:52 am
Posts: 17
Hi!
I would be really happy if you can teach me some basic lessons on writing scripts.

To start with lets say I want to get video from this site
http://www.ndtv.com/video/live/channel/ndtv24x7
As I understand this video is playing in flash player, now how can I write a script to get this video.
Pls. let me know where to start and how to start.

Thanks
Naveen


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Flash Video
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:10 pm 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2927
Hi,
naveenmah wrote:
I would be really happy if you can teach me some basic lessons on writing scripts.
To start with lets say I want to get video from this site
http://www.ndtv.com/video/live/channel/ndtv24x7
As I understand this video is playing in flash player, now how can I write a script to get this video.
Pls. let me know where to start and how to start.

Easiest to start with a ready-made example: http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... f=20&t=259
Select folder - right click - Edit title - think the name of the script speak for themselves.

No universal solutions, each site usually has its own organization of links to videos.
Study of pages, the study of queries IE through a proxy. On this site there is no simple solution.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Flash Video
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:57 am 

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:52 am
Posts: 17
well looking at the page i get that the live TV which I want to see is in th eformat swf

http://www.ndtv.com/news/flash/video_62 ... Player.swf
I am still not able to understand what script I should write to get this streaming.

I just added this in internet TV and it gives me error

Quote:
[013575f4] dummy interface: using the dummy interface module...
[swf @ 0139cdc0] Compressed SWF format not supported
[012b9054] avcodec demux error: av_open_input_stream failed


Thanks


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Flash Video
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:15 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2927
naveenmah wrote:
well looking at the page i get that the live TV which I want to see is in th eformat swf

http://www.ndtv.com/news/flash/video_62 ... Player.swf
I am still not able to understand what script I should write to get this streaming.

I just added this in internet TV and it gives me error

Quote:
[013575f4] dummy interface: using the dummy interface module...
[swf @ 0139cdc0] Compressed SWF format not supported
[012b9054] avcodec demux error: av_open_input_stream failed


It's just a player, that downloads and displays video


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Flash Video
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:32 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2927
Folder "Internet-television" - List [Movies] - right click - Add link -
Code:
http://bglive-a.bitgravity.com/ndtv/247lo/live/native
maybe it's permalink
P.S. VLC required


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Flash Video
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:33 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2927
I think video on a website from http://www.tubaah.com
Attachment:
tubaah.zip [901 Bytes]
Downloaded 698 times


1. IE: open videos page on http://www.tubaah.com - RSS - right click - copy shortcut
2. WMS: folder Tubaah - right click - Add podcast - Link - paste a podcast link


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Flash Video
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:16 pm 

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:52 am
Posts: 17
Hi!

Quote:
Folder "Internet-television" - List [Movies] - right click - Add link -
Code:
http://bglive-a.bitgravity.com/ndtv/247lo/live/native
maybe it's permalink
P.S. VLC required


Thanks a lot for the link.. it worked perfectly.

Quote:
1. IE: open videos page on http://www.tubaah.com - RSS - right click - copy shortcut
2. WMS: folder Tubaah - right click - Add podcast - Link - paste a podcast link


I tried this adding podcast.. everything was fine podcast got added perfectly, Test trans-coding is working fine, but when I navigate to the added podcast folder in TV it gives me error "Requested item could not be found"
This error is same in TV as well as BD Player.

It gives error on folder itself, so its not the issue of trans-coding.

Pls. let me know.

Thanks


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Flash Video
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:53 pm 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Posts: 2927
Hi,
naveenmah wrote:
!

Quote:
Folder "Internet-television" - List [Movies] - right click - Add link -
Code:
http://bglive-a.bitgravity.com/ndtv/247lo/live/native
maybe it's permalink
P.S. VLC required


Thanks a lot for the link.. it worked perfectly.

Quote:
1. IE: open videos page on http://www.tubaah.com - RSS - right click - copy shortcut
2. WMS: folder Tubaah - right click - Add podcast - Link - paste a podcast link


I tried this adding podcast.. everything was fine podcast got added perfectly, Test trans-coding is working fine, but when I navigate to the added podcast folder in TV it gives me error "Requested item could not be found"
This error is same in TV as well as BD Player.

It gives error on folder itself, so its not the issue of trans-coding.

Try restart the server


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Flash Video
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:17 am 

Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:55 am
Posts: 62
the ndtv link is having no sound somehow. The video is streaming fine.


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Flash Video
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:21 am 

Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:55 am
Posts: 62
The sound works fine under Podcasts folder. The sound doesnt seem to work only in Internet Video folder. Is there a difference between InternetVideo and Podcasts folder that can cause this.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright 2009-2020 Wild Media Server Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited