LG 55LE8500

amir hezarkhani

Re: LG 55LE8500

Post by amir hezarkhani »

Eugene wrote:Debug log can be enabled in Settings-Additional. Same place a debug log can be viewed. Examine yourself or attach to the archive on the forum or send to support@wildmediaserver.com.
I will send Debug log tomorrow,when wms transcoding this movie following message appear in log message
"Access violation at address 00A2B294 in module 'wms.exe'. Read of address 00000000"
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

amir hezarkhani wrote:
Eugene wrote:Debug log can be enabled in Settings-Additional. Same place a debug log can be viewed. Examine yourself or attach to the archive on the forum or send to support@wildmediaserver.com.
I will send Debug log tomorrow,when wms transcoding this movie following message appear in log message
"Access violation at address 00A2B294 in module 'wms.exe'. Read of address 00000000"
http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... &f=3#p4392
ceinmart

Post by ceinmart »

Hi,

I'm new to DLNA technology and to WildMediaServer.
I have a LE8500 and stuck in the same problem with MKV files + DTS sounds.

After downloaded the WMS and configure as recommended here in this thread (adjust the fileset mkv and m2ts) , and try a lot of others profiles and configuration... I'm keep get "Invalid File" when play the movie...
I'm keeping in mainly tests the device type as LG BD player... but already try others too...

There is something else to check?
There is some way to configure to transcoding works only to sound.. not for video??
This is because my computer is a little old (2 Ghz CPU) and I when I force in such cases a transcoding, occur some delay and freezes....

If I'm able WMS works with MKV+DTS , I'm pretty sure I'm will buy it!
For now I'm using it into the 15 day trial... so , any quickly answer are welcome...

Regards