Genre icons and Movie Info

madrose

Genre icons and Movie Info

Post by madrose »

on WDTV, is there a way to display the movie info when browsing the movie collection? I am referring here to the info stored in files mymovies.xml or any similar.
I know WMS is storing the info on its own DBase but how to show that while browsing the movie page?

example
http://wdtvforum.com/main/index.php?top ... 8#msg55078
Eugene

Re: Genre icons and Movie Info

Post by Eugene »

madrose wrote:on WDTV, is there a way to display the movie info when browsing the movie collection? I am referring here to the info stored in files mymovies.xml or any similar.
I know WMS is storing the info on its own DBase but how to show that while browsing the movie page?
For information downloaded from the Internet database (IMDB, ...) created folder "Information from the Internet media database". Navigation via Transcoding folder or using movie folders (mode "Each film in a separate folder")
madrose

Post by madrose »

I have done exactly as you said, I now have in the movies tab a media resources folders, and under that there is a sub folder "Information from the Internet", but when viewing from the WDTV I see only the same icon "the standard icon" for each piece of information under "Information from the Internet" and I have to click press OK for each icon to see the information there.

Is what I am doing correct here?
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

madrose wrote:I have done exactly as you said, I now have in the movies tab a media resources folders, and under that there is a sub folder "Information from the Internet", but when viewing from the WDTV I see only the same icon "the standard icon" for each piece of information under "Information from the Internet" and I have to click press OK for each icon to see the information there.

Is what I am doing correct here?
The information is presented only in this way. In mode "Thumbnail view" showing photos of the actors.