WDTV / ISO Files & Video TS folders (New User)

TODDWMS

WDTV / ISO Files & Video TS folders (New User)

Post by TODDWMS »

Hi everyone,

I am a new user and in my evaluation period. I was hoping this software will solve most of the buggy problems I have using the WDTV. Assuming at least most of these resolve themselves I will be purchasing the software in before the evaluation period runs out.

1st issue I was having is the FF and RWD functions being buggy in about every file type I tried except MKV's (when using shared folders). I have some M2TS files that lock up or jump around when you FF/RWD. They at least those seem to be better with WMS, but do still exhibit the behavior some.

So still open are:

ISO files - right now I can't get an ISO to even appear. ISO doesnt show up in the standard list of file types to scan for and when I tried to add it, still nothing appeared. Assuming there is a way to make this work, Can you read subtitles, use chapters, and alternate audio streams inside an ISO like you can wiht an MKV using the WDTV? If I can figure out how to get ISO's to appear, I can try out the rest.

Video TS Folders - This appears as a standard folder, and when you go navigate you get the multiple VOB files shown and no way to start them playing in cycle. Any way to make this work? If so can chapters / subtitles etc work as well?

I'm also creating a full size MKV from a Blue Ray disc to see if that jitters like it does running from a network share. If not that's another huge plus.

Thanks for any help you can all provide.