Can WMS handle rmvb format?

iceberg168

Can WMS handle rmvb format?

Post by iceberg168 »

I am trying WMS with my Wdtv live. Either WMS or WDTV are using the newest version/firmware.
During my test, I noticed an issue. When I added a folder with some rmvb files, it looks WMS can scan it and add all files correctly. but each time, when I use WDTV to browse "Watched Folder", it is frozen, and I have to reboot my WDTV.
Is there any body find the same issue?
Thanks in advance.
Eugene

Re: Can WMS handle rmvb format?

Post by Eugene »

iceberg168 wrote:I am trying WMS with my Wdtv live. Either WMS or WDTV are using the newest version/firmware.
During my test, I noticed an issue. When I added a folder with some rmvb files, it looks WMS can scan it and add all files correctly. but each time, when I use WDTV to browse "Watched Folder", it is frozen, and I have to reboot my WDTV.
If you use the Preview mode, the problem may be in this - rmvb automatically transcodes
iceberg168

Re: Can WMS handle rmvb format?

Post by iceberg168 »

Eugene wrote:
iceberg168 wrote:I am trying WMS with my Wdtv live. Either WMS or WDTV are using the newest version/firmware.
If you use the Preview mode, the problem may be in this - rmvb automatically transcodes
No, the WDTV is in List mode. And all rmvb files are working fine with Tversity and PS3MS.