Romanian translation

Help other users and get free licenses Wild Media Server (UPnP, DLNA, HTTP)
gugu

Re: Romanian translation

Post by gugu »

try this ones. I packed them rar now.

cheers
Attachments
index_ro.rar
(1.54 KiB) Downloaded 614 times
agenres_ro.rar
(2.63 KiB) Downloaded 650 times
licence_ro.rar
(9.15 KiB) Downloaded 639 times
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

gugu wrote:try this ones. I packed them rar now.

cheers
Thanks, I'll include the files in the next version (just a duplicate index_ro)

P.S. If you rename the files in index_ron.htm, agenres_ron.xml, they will be used now
gugu

Romanian translation 1.04.7-1.05 release candidate 3

Post by gugu »

Cheers
Attachments
romanian 1.04.7-1.05 rc3.rar
(59.36 KiB) Downloaded 660 times
gugu

Post by gugu »

error 3.jpg
error 3.jpg (127.48 KiB) Viewed 10689 times
1. gpTranscodingDefaultLanguage probably should be "Default language for subtitles".
2. gpTranscodingDefaultAudioLanguage "Язык звүқовых дорожек по-умолчанию" probably should be "Default language for audio track" and should be localized and added to the language editor.

Cheers
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

gugu wrote: 1. gpTranscodingDefaultLanguage probably should be "Default language for subtitles".
2. gpTranscodingDefaultAudioLanguage "Язык звүқовых дорожек по-умолчанию" probably should be "Default language for audio track" and should be localized and added to the language editor.
Try to restore a localization file from the distribution (Help - Select language - Restore)
gugu

Post by gugu »

Eugene wrote:
gugu wrote: 1. gpTranscodingDefaultLanguage probably should be "Default language for subtitles".
Try to restore a localization file from the distribution (Help - Select language - Restore)
I actually did restore localization from distribution.
I think you have had a single language field for both subtitles and audio (gpTranscodingDefaultLanguage ) and you wanted to have separate language
fields for subtitles and for audio (gpTranscodingDefaultLanguage which you kept for subtitles only and gpTranscodingDefaultAudioLanguage for audio).
Thus, the first change translation from "Language of subtitles and audio tracks by default" to "Default language for subtitles", and second becomes "Default language for audio track".

Is this right ?
If yes, the problem is the second field, gpTranscodingDefaultAudioLanguage, is missing from localization tree, thus is impossible for me to translate the second.
Because missing it takes the default russian version of the text.

Cheers
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

gugu wrote:
Eugene wrote:
I actually did restore localization from distribution.
I think you have had a single language field for both subtitles and audio (gpTranscodingDefaultLanguage ) and you wanted to have separate language
fields for subtitles and for audio (gpTranscodingDefaultLanguage which you kept for subtitles only and gpTranscodingDefaultAudioLanguage for audio).
Thus, the first change translation from "Language of subtitles and audio tracks by default" to "Default language for subtitles", and second becomes "Default language for audio track".

Is this right ?
If yes, the problem is the second field, gpTranscodingDefaultAudioLanguage, is missing from localization tree, thus is impossible for me to translate the second.
Because missing it takes the default russian version of the text.
Sorry, my mistake, the file with new values for gpTranscodingDefaultLanguage and gpTranscodingDefaultAudioLanguage, not get into the update file.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

New default.wln
default.zip
(118.87 KiB) Downloaded 638 times
gugu

Post by gugu »

Made the proper modification into romanian.wln

Cheers
Attachments