PC to PC

wingunners

PC to PC

Post by wingunners »

Just trying to connect wild media server to another PC in the same network I can't get the playlist or anything to show up in any web browser? it just continues to load... do i need certain services active whilst wild media server is running?
Eugene

Re: PC to PC

Post by Eugene »

wingunners wrote:Just trying to connect wild media server to another PC in the same network I can't get the playlist or anything to show up in any web browser? it just continues to load... do i need certain services active whilst wild media server is running?
To access the server through a viewer Internet (mobile phones, PDAs) need to turn on the Web, specify the constant server port under server configuration - the field "Port" (the value from 1024 to 65535). Access to the server from the viewer Internet - http://IP-addres server:server port. IP-address of the server can be found in the configuration section of the server program-list of allowed network connections - Search.
wingunners

Post by wingunners »

tried that it isnt working. It just keeps trying to connect doing nothing if i turn wms off then it stops too. my port is 9999..
libero

Post by libero »

wingunners wrote:tried that it isnt working. It just keeps trying to connect doing nothing if i turn wms off then it stops too. my port is 9999..
Are you sure to have enabled the client in WMS configurations ? Does it show up when doing search ?