Samsung UE46C7000 - Double Subtitles using WMS

xdrop

Samsung UE46C7000 - Double Subtitles using WMS

Post by xdrop »

Hi there my friends!

Congrats for excellent software!

I see two subtitles: one with font that i set on Wild Media Server and the standard subtitles with white color at the same time! I can remove the first one but i prefer it. How i can remove the standard subtitles?

Im searching about this at some days but no solution.

Thank you!

Regards
Eugene

Re: Samsung UE46C7000 - Double Subtitles using WMS

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
xdrop wrote: I see two subtitles: one with font that i set on Wild Media Server and the standard subtitles with white color at the same time! I can remove the first one but i prefer it. How i can remove the standard subtitles?

Im searching about this at some days but no solution.
I think using remote control, according to the User's Manual
xdrop

Post by xdrop »

No! the problem was the service "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service" (i had to disable it) and set some settings in WMS like "select track" and Transcode --> Subtitles tab ---> Use external ass/ssa. Now its ok.

[ ]
WoNHommer

Post by WoNHommer »

I have this same problem with transcoding. I tried disabling the service and setting to use external ass\ssa for subtitles, and it's still not working. I either see double subtitles, or only the small one or neither. It's usually the first (double subtitles). The problem is "solved" if I don't start the video from the beggining, but then I lose a minute of video...

So, for me, the questio remains: how do I increase subtitles size without losing a minute of video or seeing double subtitles? Thanks!
Eugene

Post by Eugene »