transcoded after the first transcoding again - video stops

otto100

transcoded after the first transcoding again - video stops

Post by otto100 »

Hi,
I use the wms and am very satisfied. The trancodieren of wmv works for about 2 minutes, then stops the image and then run again the video. When I see this panel observe the transcoding is that it transcoded after the first transcoding again. How can I prevent that he trancodiert two times? (WMS 0.73.8)
Thank you.
otto100

Re: transcoded after the first transcoding again - video stops

Post by otto100 »

Hi,
after the update to 1.0, the error is still there. In transcoding panel is the process to an end, then the video stops on the TV. Transcoding begins again and the video plays on TV only continue if the old point is reached when Trancoding. This always happens at the same point. Like as if the temp - file is deleted and is immediately re-created. During this time, the picture remains standing.
Thank you.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
otto100 wrote: after the update to 1.0, the error is still there. In transcoding panel is the process to an end, then the video stops on the TV. Transcoding begins again and the video plays on TV only continue if the old point is reached when Trancoding. This always happens at the same point. Like as if the temp - file is deleted and is immediately re-created. During this time, the picture remains standing.
On the right mouse button in the list of films you can perform a test transcoding, what speed (fps) ?
otto100

Post by otto100 »

speed (fps) = 44

Hi,
the test - transcoding works fine. I have already used the forum search but found nothing. As I said, disappears in transcoding Panel after 2:14min the line and then the transcoding starts again. Now on TV, the image stops. The video is 3:09 min long. The problem is with the other video.
Thank you.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
otto100 wrote:speed (fps) = 44
the test - transcoding works fine. I have already used the forum search but found nothing. As I said, disappears in transcoding Panel after 2:14min the line and then the transcoding starts again. Now on TV, the image stops. The video is 3:09 min long. The problem is with the other video.
44 fps after 2:14 min ?
Settings-Additional you can enable debug log, to explore their own or send to support@wildmediaserver.com.
otto100

Post by otto100 »

Hi,
Log file I sent by email. I have again seen it all.
fps = 44-55
Is transcoded into an endless loop until you break off
I pray for a quick solution.
Thank you.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
otto100 wrote: Log file I sent by email. I have again seen it all.
fps = 44-55
Is transcoded into an endless loop until you break off
I pray for a quick solution.
Thank you.
You are using the transcoding buffer ?
otto100

Post by otto100 »

Hi,
Transcoding buffer is enabled and are set to 1024MB video.
Thank you.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

otto100 wrote: Transcoding buffer is enabled and are set to 1024MB video.
Try to disable the use of transcoding buffer. With player LG seems there are problems.