IPTV playlists

Internet TV, Radio, Podcasts
Eugene

Re: IPTV playlists

Post by Eugene »

Klausi69 wrote:Thanks for your quick response.
The test transcoding fails.
wms_1.jpg
Sorry, my mistake
Before

Code: Select all

sTranscodingParams := WmsTranscodingProfileParams('Movies (Primary)');
insert a line

Code: Select all

mpInternetItem := False;
Tested on http://cctv.ws/8/TV2lq/ITV2LQ
Klausi69

Post by Klausi69 »

I changed the profile as described but there are still error messages (tested with your URL):
wms_1.jpg
wms_1.jpg (78.09 KiB) Viewed 20472 times
Attachments
wms_2.jpg
wms_2.jpg (47.7 KiB) Viewed 20472 times
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Klausi69 wrote:I changed the profile as described but there are still error messages (tested with your URL):
wms_1.jpg
Network problems ? I checked now, no problems for me.
Klausi69

Post by Klausi69 »

No network problems. I even created the profile again but the messages remain. So I fail to act. :oops:
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Klausi69 wrote:No network problems. I even created the profile again but the messages remain. So I fail to act. :oops:
Have you checked the play in VLC ? Stable ?
Klausi69

Post by Klausi69 »

Yes, in VLC it is very stable.
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Klausi69 wrote:Yes, in VLC it is very stable.
At the start I also have messages of problems with the stream - this is normal, then transcoding without problems.
Klausi69

Post by Klausi69 »

Eugene wrote:If the loading is successful, then in folder "Internet-television" appear IPTV links. If IPTV links does not appear (Windows 7, Windows Vista), then the program and Explorer are running with different rights.
In this case I would appreciate to open the playlist (e.g. xspf) by context menu. It's a little bit boring to switch off UAC every time when updating the playlist. Perhaps you can add this possibility in one of your next versions. I'm only able to add .wdf-files:
Attachments
xspf.jpg
xspf.jpg (13.95 KiB) Viewed 20364 times
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Klausi69 wrote:
Eugene wrote:If the loading is successful, then in folder "Internet-television" appear IPTV links. If IPTV links does not appear (Windows 7, Windows Vista), then the program and Explorer are running with different rights.
In this case I would appreciate to open the playlist (e.g. xspf) by context menu. It's a little bit boring to switch off UAC every time when updating the playlist.
Perhaps the program was launched from the installer.
Klausi69 wrote: Perhaps you can add this possibility in one of your next versions. I'm only able to add .wdf-files:
Perhaps
wildone1965

Post by wildone1965 »

Hello Eugene, hello everyone else,

i try to add the "IPTV" playlist. It shows up on VLC Player, but it won't show up on WMS - Internet Television Folder. I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. If someone can please help me with this and post screenshots. Its much easier to work with screenshots, since there are so many settings and adjustments to play with.

Wildone