FOLDER WITH ALL SUBTITLES IN IT => TRANSCODING AUTOMATICALLY

40HX700

FOLDER WITH ALL SUBTITLES IN IT => TRANSCODING AUTOMATICALLY

Post by 40HX700 »

Hi Eugene,

Before all, thanks to you for making WMS a great and helpful software for my 2 Sony's TV.

My question is about Settings\Media-ressources\Reading of properties\Subtitles : I create a folder where all my subtitles are.
But I tried almost everything to transcode automatically a film with the corresponding subtitle (same name, force transcoding if subtitles found, force transcoding Movies-Additionnal) and WMS don't seem to see that there are srt for exemple in that folder to transcode with..

To avoid making association manually with all files in editing the information of the movies, is this fonction really working yet ?

Still thanks :)

Nico
Eugene

Re: FOLDER WITH ALL SUBTITLES IN IT => TRANSCODING AUTOMATIC

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
40HX700 wrote: My question is about Settings\Media-ressources\Reading of properties\Subtitles : I create a folder where all my subtitles are.
But I tried almost everything to transcode automatically a film with the corresponding subtitle (same name, force transcoding if subtitles found, force transcoding Movies-Additionnal) and WMS don't seem to see that there are srt for exemple in that folder to transcode with..

To avoid making association manually with all files in editing the information of the movies, is this fonction really working yet ?
I have no problems with "Subtitles directory" (Settings\Media-ressources\Reading of properties\Subtitles)

Select a file(s) - right click - "Load file properties"

P.S. Subtitles support (DLNA, UPnP)