How to add Series info

Ploegske

How to add Series info

Post by Ploegske »

Hi... I see there's a new feature for series, which looks great:
  • to list of movies added the columns "Series Name", "Season No", "Episode No", "Episode Name", can be filled with loading information
    from online database of series.
How to get those fields filled? Ofcourse automatically is the easiest way, so I tried thetvdb.com.
Added a keyword "Alias", started the search and got a few results in the media source pane. Double-clicking one item doesn't load any info however on the left pane. So nothing get's loaded there. Is the script broken?
When I try IMDB, it finds the serie, an loads info on the left. Loading this info does not fill the new fields mentioned above.
And manually I can't even reach the fields.

Is it my ignorance? Am I doing something wrong? Or would there be a better db out there for series, like tv.com or tvrage.com ?

Thanks!
Eugene

Re: How to add Series info

Post by Eugene »

Hi,

What is filename of series ?
Ploegske

Post by Ploegske »

Hi Eugene

I'm talking about the serie called Alias. See my screenshot.

Regards!
Attachments
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (291.18 KiB) Viewed 12975 times
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
Ploegske wrote:
I'm talking about the serie called Alias. See my screenshot.
You can try to change the regular expression in the script "TheTVDB.com" (function SearchEpisodeParams) for filename "1 - 02 So It Begins.avi". Documentation - http://perldoc.perl.org/perlre.html
Ploegske

Post by Ploegske »

Sorry not that good in regex. Could you tell me the expected filename format? Example?
I have more than one series stashed on my PC, with very different formats for episode names. so I would have to change the script for every serie. I would rather rename all files.

Regards Ploegske
Ploegske

Post by Ploegske »

Got it...! Tried renaming episodes to "S01E01-Truth To Be Told" etc and there they go in one batch!
Thnx anyway.
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (23.05 KiB) Viewed 12963 times
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

You can try update to version 1.53 for "1 - 02 So It Begins.avi" (?:\Program Data\Wild Media Server\wmsimdb.cfg must be removed, if exists)