Fix WTV support

WeBe

Re: Fix WTV support

Post by WeBe »

Confirmed! Upgraded to 1.10, and it is working in service mode.
Thought I had the latest version when filing this post. Thank you.
KlausV

Post by KlausV »

Hi,
I also have a Samsung LED TV with DLNA. I can't make Wild Media Server work with wtv-file on my TV.
Can someone help with Wild Media Server setup?
Kind Regards,
Klaus
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
KlausV wrote: I also have a Samsung LED TV with DLNA. I can't make Wild Media Server work with wtv-file on my TV.
Can someone help with Wild Media Server setup?
Maybe useful: http://www.wildmediaserver.com/forum/vi ... 6805#p6805
KlausV

Post by KlausV »

Hi,

I have read this thread. I'm looking for which settings to set in Wild Media Server in order to make DLNA streaming to my Samsung TV work.
Right now the TV says something like "Not supported file type" when I try to stream a wtv-file.

/Klaus
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
KlausV wrote:
I have read this thread. I'm looking for which settings to set in Wild Media Server in order to make DLNA streaming to my Samsung TV work.
Right now the TV says something like "Not supported file type" when I try to stream a wtv-file.
Test transcoding is successful ?
KlausV

Post by KlausV »

What do you mean by "Test transcoding is successful ?"?
I have tried various settings (and transcoding) in WMS, but none of them seems to work with the TV. The TV just displays "Not supported file type" when I try to stream a wtv-file.
If I understand transcoding right, the purpose is to stream the wtv-file in another format like mp4? If that is true, the transcoding must be set up wrongly, since the TV apparently still receive the video as wtv-format.
It's properly because I haven't set up transcoding right. This is that I'm looking help for.
genoso

Post by genoso »

Hi,

I've got a Samsung TV using Samsung 1920 profile and it works fine with wtv file in SD resolution, but the ones in HD are not supported. What do you suggest to help with troubleshooting this issue?

Thanks in advance.