Issue with New Thumnails storage ?

Eugene

Re: Issue with New Thumnails storage ?

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
Rockrider99 wrote:
just installed the new 1.51.1 and I have an issue with some music thumbnails.
Overall I found back most of my thumbnails, but in some cases I see weird things.

One issue I reproduce easily is that the thumbnail I usually set for "Music/Albums level" in the media structure is overriding the thumbnail of the very first album in my collection; in that case ...But Seriously (PHil Collins). And even the 1st track of the album is overriden.
see screenshots...

The issue is visible with the new cards feature, but of course the same on the TV screen when accessing from my WDTVLive.

All other albums thumbnails are OK - just the first one not good.

Then if I try to set back the right image for ...But Seriously, then it is the upper level "Music/Albums level" that is overidden. So issue is both ways.

Is this a bug you can reproduce, or should I do something like regenerate all thumbnails ?

I'll continue to investigate...
You can try: select a folder - right click - "Create thumbnail"
Eugene

Re: Issue with New Thumnails storage ?

Post by Eugene »

Rockrider99 wrote:Just tried that : yes it regenerates the 2nd and 3rd level thumbnails OK, but it overides again the 1st level one "Music/Albums"...
As if it 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level thumbnails in the hierarchy (Albums/album/track) point all to the same unique element in the idx/dat file ...
I hope that will be fixed in 1.51.2, thanks for notice.