Hybrid DVD-A ISO support

sergiosantos

Hybrid DVD-A ISO support

Post by sergiosantos »

Hi,

Congratulations for the great work with this software. I have recommended it for all my friends.

I have some DVD-A ISOs that contains two layers, a normal DVD-Video Layer, readable by most players and a DVD-Audio layer, playable only by compatible equips. When loaded by WMS, only the music from DVD-Video layer are showed, but it has low quality.

A implementation of a manner of read this second layer, with HD audio, should a good stuff.

When a burn the ISO image to disc, my player plays the second layer automatically.

Thanks,
Eugene

Re: Hybrid DVD-A ISO support

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
sergiosantos wrote:
Congratulations for the great work with this software. I have recommended it for all my friends.

I have some DVD-A ISOs that contains two layers, a normal DVD-Video Layer, readable by most players and a DVD-Audio layer, playable only by compatible equips. When loaded by WMS, only the music from DVD-Video layer are showed, but it has low quality.

A implementation of a manner of read this second layer, with HD audio, should a good stuff.

When a burn the ISO image to disc, my player plays the second layer automatically.
AUDIO_TS in the section Music.
sergiosantos

Post by sergiosantos »

Eugene wrote:Hi,
sergiosantos wrote:

The AUDIO_TS folder works, but only for .IFO files. The DVD-Audio portion of my disc has files like ATS_01_1.AOB, this .AOB (Native format for SACD e DVD-A) file contains MLP 5.1 96/24 audio.

For listen this files I used the"DVD Audio Explorer" software for extract the AOB files to WAV, but should better do all by WMS.

Thanks,
Eugene

Post by Eugene »

Hi,
sergiosantos wrote:
Eugene wrote:
sergiosantos wrote:

The AUDIO_TS folder works, but only for .IFO files. The DVD-Audio portion of my disc has files like ATS_01_1.AOB, this .AOB (Native format for SACD e DVD-A) file contains MLP 5.1 96/24 audio.

For listen this files I used the"DVD Audio Explorer" software for extract the AOB files to WAV, but should better do all by WMS.

Thanks,
Of course, WMS uses ATS_01_?.IFO files and support DVD-Audio files.